by Donald W. Beals
The following published documents were used to prepare this genealogy:
- "History of the Town of Hingham, Massachusetts" by George Lincoln
- "Genealogies of the Early Families of Weymouth, Massachusetts" by
George Walter Chamberlain (published 1984)
- "The History of North Bridgewater, Family Register"
- Three separate documents all titled: "John Beal and One Line of His
Descendants" researched and compiled by:
- Nathaniel B. Shurtleffs (published May, 1865)
- Solomon J. Beal (published 1867)
- Granville Beal (published 1901)
Some of the surnames researched are: Bates, Beal/Beales/Beals, Kent, Lincoln, Longley, Ripley, and Stodder.
|Please Contact Us!|
Let us know if you have a family connection! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the information
on this site, please contact us:
We look forward to hearing from you!
We welcome photos, stories or any other information regarding the families on this site!